Have you been arrested or cited for an Oregon DUI charge? Hire Oregon’s top DUI attorney. We can help you get through this.
Oregon DUI Attorney Michael Romano
- Former DUI prosecutor and current defense attorney
- 17+ years of trial experience
- 10,000+ hours in the courtroom
- 200+ criminal jury trials
- Trained in the administration of Standardized Field Sobriety Tests (SFSTs)
- In addition, trained in the instruction of Standardized Field Sobriety Tests (SFSTs)
- Trained in the operation of the Intoxilyzer 8000 breath testing device
- Dedicated to effective DUI and criminal defense
Call Us Today for a No-Cost, No-Obligation DUI Strategy Session
During your consultation, we will go over:
- The relevant facts of your case,
- The Oregon DUI laws concerning your case and all potential charges,
- Whether or not your case may be eligible for dismissal,
- Whether or not you may be eligible to enter Oregon’s DUI diversion program,
- Ways to avoid a driver’s license suspension through a DMV hearing,
- If you’re suspended, how to get a hardship permit, and
- An overview of possible factual and legal defenses available to you.
When you call, please have available:
- Your Oregon DMV Implied Consent Combined Report (the long, yellow, fill-in-the-blank form),
- Your Intoxilyzer 8000 Breath Test Report (if you received one),
- A copy of your ticket or citation, and
- A pen and paper.
This DUI strategy session is no-cost and no-obligation. Call today.
Oregon DUI Attorney Michael Romano has over 17 years of combined experience as a former Oregon prosecutor and Deputy District Attorney, and as a current criminal defense attorney representing the accused. Mr. Romano’s approach to criminal defense is very practical. We provide knowledgeable, experienced, thorough, and efficient representation in DUI cases– with a diligence and aggressiveness appropriate to the legal & practical consequences to the client, and the client’s personal preferences. In other words, a client who has a diversion-eligible DUI and a strong preference to quickly put the matter behind them may require or desire less work (and expense) than a client who is facing a lifetime revocation of their driving privileges, a felony DUI, or possible loss of employment. Mr. Romano does not recommend that every case proceed to a motion to suppress or trial, but Mr. Romano has received “not guilty” verdicts (aka acquittals) for clients with BACs (blood alcohol content readings) ranging from .08 to .26. Simply put: We have the ability and desire to help all drivers facing a DUI charge in Oregon.