Have you been arrested or cited for an Oregon DUI charge? Hire Oregon’s top DUI attorney. We can help you get through this.
Oregon DUI Attorney Michael Romano
- Former DUI prosecutor and current defense attorney
- 17+ years of trial experience
- 10,000+ hours in the courtroom
- 200+ criminal jury trials
- Trained in the administration of Standardized Field Sobriety Tests (SFSTs)
- In addition, trained in the instruction of Standardized Field Sobriety Tests (SFSTs)
- Trained in the operation of the Intoxilyzer 8000 breath testing device
- Dedicated to effective DUI and criminal defense
Call Us Today for a No-Cost, No-Obligation DUI Strategy Session
During your consultation, we will go over:
- The relevant facts of your case,
- The Oregon DUI laws concerning your case and all potential charges,
- Whether or not your case may be eligible for dismissal,
- Whether or not you may be eligible to enter Oregon’s DUI diversion program,
- Ways to avoid a driver’s license suspension through a DMV hearing,
- If you’re suspended, how to get a hardship permit, and
- An overview of possible factual and legal defenses available to you.
Many of the decisions that need to be made in Oregon DUI cases need to be made quickly. Don’t delay. Call us today: (503) 208-5529.
When you call, please have available:
- Your Oregon DMV Implied Consent Combined Report (the long, yellow, fill-in-the-blank form),
- Your Intoxilyzer 8000 Breath Test Report (if you received one),
- A copy of your ticket or citation, and
- A pen and paper.
A DUI strategy session with our office is at once both affordable and invaluable. Call today.
Oregon DUI Attorney Michael Romano has over 17 years of combined experience as a former Oregon prosecutor and Deputy District Attorney, and as a current criminal defense attorney representing the accused. Mr. Romano’s approach to criminal defense is very practical. We provide knowledgeable, experienced, thorough, and efficient representation in DUI cases– with a diligence and aggressiveness appropriate to the legal & practical consequences to the client, and the client’s personal preferences. In other words, a client who has a diversion-eligible DUI and a strong preference to quickly put the matter behind them may require or desire less work (and expense) than a client who is facing a lifetime revocation of their driving privileges, a felony DUI, or possible loss of employment. Mr. Romano does not recommend that every case proceed to a motion to suppress or trial, but Mr. Romano has received “not guilty” verdicts (aka acquittals) for clients with BACs (blood alcohol content readings) ranging from .08 to .26. Simply put: We have the ability and desire to help all drivers facing a DUI charge in Oregon.